“Manos que Sanan A.C.” is a nonprofit organization founded to assist families who are coping with intense emotional anguish caused by the physical suffering of their children in terminal or life threatening illnesses. Annually we reach out to over 30,000 hospitalized children and their families in an effort to bring joy and hope during those difficult moments.
Together we can accomplish much more. – Over 12,480 meals provided annually.
– More than 300 programs of hospital visitation conducted annually.
– Over five annual large scale events for families and children in the most marginalized areas.
– Maintain a soup kitchen for underprivileged children,
– medical supplies, clothes and toys… and expanding
I have personally agreed to give toys for this “Dia Del Niño” event. It is an honorable cause. This helps bring happiness to children with terminal illnesses. Event is May 2nd 2009 in the Children’s Metropolitan Hospital located in Monterrey Mexico.
• Do you want to be part of this event of hope and Joy?
• Can you give new or used toys? How Many?
• Do you know somebody that can help this project?
• I can purchase toys for 5 to 10 dollars each wholesale (Toy service Inc)
in Dallas TX
For more information vistit the following links or contact:
Nael Chavez @ [email protected]